Thursday, February 21, 2008

Of course...

When everything else about this damn machine has been so horrible WHY would I expect the "get a new machine" process to be easy?? OF COURSE it would take me over an hour standing in Best Buy to get them to give me my machine....

First of all I had to drive in rush hour traffic to a best buy 20 miles away from me b/c they were the only ones that had the replacement washing machine my husband wanted....

and my Ipod was dead. no charge to it.

of course.

THEN I get to the best buy and tell the people what's going on, and customer service runs around like idiots for thirty minutes trying to figure out how i'm gonna get my machine b/c the return has to be done through the NATOMAS store b/c that is where we originally bought it and had it delivered from....

THEN they had to get the store credit from that store put on a gift card and sell me the machine a the citrus heights store by reading the gift card number over the phone to the lady in front of me ( I should say "kid" b/c they looked about 18 to me)

This seemed to take a small eternity, meanwhile my mom is calling me from home to find out when I'm gonna be back b/c the baby wants to go to sleep for the night and only wants ME to do it

greeaaat...

So they finally figure it out (after over an hour) and the chick explains to me that b/c the machine is being swapped out it voids the warranty and i have to purchase another one...

really?

even though the machine i'm buying is CHEAPER than the one we originally bought AND the warranty we had on our machine was 5 YEARS and not THREE like i just had to rebuy????

But seeing as I had already been there so long, I was not about to stand around and argue the point, so i called my attack dog (JIM) and he ripped them a new one...


SO NOW i have two gift cards waiting for me with store credit that i have to drive BACK over WITH two kids and pick up....gahhh I was JUST THERE YESTERDAY

*sigh*

so yeah, wish me luck...

No comments: