Monday, February 11, 2008

Nice start to a week full of fun [/sarcasm]

So Jim's flight was scheduled for the booty butt crack of dawn this morning. He was up most of the night packing (which was in itself an ordeal b/c for the FOURTH TIME since we bought it our friggin WASHING MACHINE is DEAD) and I knew he would have to get up pretty early to catch his flight.

He's been slowly ebaying all the belongings from his former office, but in the meantime his "inventory" has been housed in my garage. I've stubbed my toe on the crap a few times, and a few days ago banged my shin straight into the corner of a desk drawer randomly in my path....

He finally decides yesterday that he will clear out his side of the garage so he can now park his truck in there.

So he goes to give me a goodbye kiss and let me know he's leaving and right before he walks out says "I hope the garage door doesn't wake the baby up. If it does, I'm sorry"

"Nah", I say, "I just fed him at 4am, he should be good"

um....

guess who's been up since 5am.

I realize Jason was not going back to sleep after trying to put him down about four times....come downstairs at about 6am. He's happy as a clam, crawling around, cruising the house all giddy and bubbly. Almost as if to admit defeat I start a pot of coffee....

He's still cruising around by the time the coffee brews. Now, Jason does this thing when he gets tired...he starts crawling around after me and pulls himself to standing on my legs, looking up at me and fussing. That's baby speak for "Pick me up mamma!"

I like how he timed this just perfectly so that I could not even get ONE SIP of coffee before he did this to me.

Babies are evil.

So now he's in bed upstairs, I was downstairs drinking some coffee with (*shock*) nothing to do?? My oldest was still sleeping and Sonya almost always sleeps until at least 9am...

OMG i could take a shower!! w00t!

I glance at the time knowing my son wakes up about 7am....hmmm 15 min till, that's enough for a quick shower...

I get my shower in (double w00t) and get dressed....I halfway contemplate doing my makeup since Robbie always comes into my room to check if we're up or not....

and i hear crying...


not baby crying, SONYA crying


GAHHHHH

Now you have to understand, my daughter is just like me....you DO NOT wake her up early...nor do you WANT HER to wake up early...if she ain't happy NOBODY is...

I go into her room and inform her that it's still "night night" time and she FLIP OUT

"I go downstairs, I GO DOWNSTAIRS"

(keep in mind the baby had just fallen asleep like thirty min ago and she's in the room next door)

"ok fine fine, let's go downstairs"

*sigh*

So she's up, the baby is sleeping, it's now 7:37 am and my oldest who almost ALWAYS gets up at 7am sharp is still sleeping...

Is it National Bass Ackwards day and someone forgot to tell me??

No comments: