Wednesday, April 23, 2008

wonderfully shitastic times here...

Ok so i went to bed late last night b/c my SIL came over to borrow an easel from me, and she wanted to scan some images of henna work for a potential bride customer...

My new computer no longer has the drivers for my old network printer/scanner/thingamabbber (Don't you DARE tell me "thingamabobber" is not a word stupid Firefox)

So that took me an hour to get everything done to email her the images.

The baby woke up a bunch b/c JOY OF JOYS, he's got molars coming in.

So going to bed late + shitty sleep = VERY tired Irma this morning

*ring ring*

*half asleep Irma looks at clock*

*blinks b/c clock says 6:50 AM!*

Irma: (in her head) WHO THE FUCK CALLS AT THIS UNGODLY HOUR OF THE MORNING??

um it was my MOM!

See, she's been staying here while Jim is out of town and using his truck to go to work. She leaves very early in the morning and leaves the truck parked outside so the garage door doesn't wake up the baby. Well apparently this morning she went out the side door and locked it behind her, keys in hand. Um they were the WRONG KEYS...and she was locked out of the house and could not get the right ones

So she had to wake me up at 10 to 7 this morning for me to come downstairs and unlock the door so her stupid ass could grab the right keys.

I shoulda taken a clue from there on how the day was going to go.

The baby woke up pissy. He wouldn't eat, wouldn't play, so I figured he must be tired/teething and put him to bed.

Yeah right.

Bring him BACK downstairs to play a bit and he gets fussy again...

So I put him back down.

He farts around and finally goes to sleep an HOUR before we have to leave to take Robbie to school.

Beauty.

I get everybody ready to go, find Robbie's book b/c it's library day, get the other two books (2nd Grade level that he READS BY HIMSELF BTW) and his backpack is ready to go on the couch. I wait until the LAST possible second to get baby J so he can sleep as much as possible, get the kids in the car and back out.

**CRUNCH**

Oh thank you Mister Garbage man who left my NEIGHBOR'S CAN RIGHT where i back my car out!!

FINALLY get Robbie to school and unload the kids.

"Um Robbie, where's your backpack"

(everyone reading this blog knows DAMN WELL where his backpack was)

Yeah.

So he lines up with his substitute teacher and i run BACK to the car to go home and get Robbie's backpack.

What should have been a FIVE MIN venture turned into 15.

A friggin Sears truck wanted to pull right in front of me and OF COURSE it was going to my street.

NOT ONLY was it going to my street, but they were LOST and sat at the FRIGGIN STOP SIGN trying to figure out which way to go. (b/c i SO had time for this bullshit)

I honk my horn and he finally moves, i jump out of the car, get the backpack and jump RIGHT back in only to pull out and have my next door neighbor blocking the entire street CONVERSING with people crossing the crosswalk.

WTF??

SO i drive around her and get past the big intersection only to come up on the next street to a SPEEDING SPORTS CAR that was trying to turn right in front of me and blow the stop they had.

Jason's being Mr. Cranky head this whole time and I could not WAIT to get back home to put him down.

Drop Robbie's pack off, come home, get in the house...

"I wanna movie"

"I wanna snack mom"

"I wanna juice"

gahhhhh!!!

so I pour some kix in a bowl, pop in a blues clues and head upstairs with Jason.

He's quiet now, She's still watching Blue and Joe, and I need another cup of coffee. It's gonna be a long day.

1 comment:

jo_LOST_c said...

bless your heart! but i do love reading your blogs... btw, the linky for laziness is a big help....
me=lazy :D